In Microsoft Flight Simulator, pilots can now take off with two new aircraft: the CRJ 550 and CRJ 700 from Bombardier, which have been developed for short distances and used by many airlines around the world, have been faithfully reproduced. Microsoft and Asobo have worked with a German partner: Aerosoft GmbH from Paderborn.
Aerosoft has already created many add-ons for old versions of Flight Simulator, and now they seem to remember the previous good collaboration.
The CRJ 550 and CRJ 700 are, as you can imagine, not only dependent on the exterior of the originals. According to the announcement, the cockpit is also 1: 1 compatible with the real plane, and all systems are fully functional, so that not only the two planes look, but also fly in reality.
The amount of work for this add-on can be guessed from the list of features:
- Highly detailed modeling based on many photos of the original aircraft
- Covered with high-definition PBR texture that transmits virtual reality very well
- The capabilities of the new Flight Simulator engine are being used extensively
- Fluid animation of moving parts such as landing gear, panels, and doors
- Detailed modeling and animation in the cockpit ensure realism See and feel From this popular plane
- Support extended functions, such as rain effects, etc.
- The flight model is based on the new aerodynamic model of the flight simulator to enable more realistic CRJ behavior in all flight locations. It has been tuned to achieve CRJ performance and reactive behavior
- Models CRJ 550 and 700 with 9 livers included
- Honeywell ProLine’s comprehensive avionics and avionics management system including guidance and dual vertical navigation
- Handover with navigation data February / March 2102 (AIRAC 2021)
- Navigation data can be updated via NavDataPro and Navigraph
- Head steering system
Electronic Flying Bag:
- Detailed performance calculations based on actual weight, balance and drawing width of load current balance
- Transfer weight, fuel, and calculated V-speeds to the FMS, if desired
- Checklists for all flight situations
- Individual configuration settings for aircraft maintenance, preferred aircraft condition upon loading and other options
- Map View (NavDataPro and Navigraph Charts) with location tracking (will be served via update)
- CRJ 550:
- United Express / GoJet N504GJ
- Special D-ALKI
- CRJ 700:
- LH / EW Regional D-ACSB
- LH Cityline D-ACPF
- Air France Hope F-FGRZH
- American Eagle N508AE (new colors)
- Alaska Airlines N215AG
- Delta Connection / SkyWest N608SK
- Delta Endeavor N391CA
- Eight manuals, including detailed step-by-step documentation
- Realistic sounds created with Wwise (the new standard in FS)
- Compatible with Honeycomb and the latest Thrustmaster TCA controllers
Aerosoft also has a comprehensive one for add-on buyers A group of video lessons Ready.
The DLC can be purchased through the integrated store or Directly at Aerosoft It can be purchased for 49.99 euros. In light of the work that has been put in place, it seems to me appropriate, provided that the promises made in the declaration are fulfilled.
Discuss articles in the forum (0)