Bad Elsen: A mobile phone fire? | NDR.de – Nachrichten – Lower Saxony

Status: 06/28/2021 12:45 PM

In a fire in a room at the Bückeberg clinic in Bad Ilsen (Schaumburg region), a woman died on Monday night. A defective mobile phone may have caused the fire.

The Prosecutor of Bugeborg announced that the cell phone had been found in the room. The fire was focused exclusively on this patient room and was quickly put out. The fire destroyed the stock significantly. Damage is currently estimated at around €10,000.

65-year-old died despite being resuscitated

Firefighters were called to the rehabilitation clinic around 4 a.m. because the patient’s room was on fire. Rescue workers discovered a lifeless person in the room. She is said to be a 65-year-old patient, as announced by the Prosecutor of Bugeborg. This died despite the resuscitation procedures that began immediately. The fire brigade took about 160 people out of the building to safety.

At any time to listen to

8 minutes

You can hear what’s important in your area in the Regional News Record at 3:00 pm on NDR 1 Lower Saxony. 8 minutes

This topic is in the program:

NDR 1 Lower Saxony | Regional Hanover | 06/28/2021 | 07:30 AM

NDR . logo
See also  Arcep reveals its study on mobile networks

Brooke Vargas

"Devoted gamer. Webaholic. Infuriatingly humble social media trailblazer. Lifelong internet expert."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top