During the flogging, shooting and catching of the weekend, important decisions are made not only on the pitch, but also at the headquarters of EA SPORTS: who, thanks to their achievements in world football competitions, have recommended themselves to appear in TOTW and is he allowed to use one that looks To upgrade special cards? Fans always get an answer to that question on Wednesday night – around this time FIFA 22 Team of the Week appears every week, this week TOTW 6.
Strong defense in the German league
Some predictions can already be made about the likely composition of the cast, after all EA SPORTS officials see the same games as everyone else. In the German league, for example, Dayot Opicano (84) played two goals for Bayern Munich against TSG Hoffenheim and at the same time kept his chest clean – a mature achievement. Mats Hummels (87) of his rival Borussia Dortmund, who scored a goal himself, also played a strong role.
David Alaba (86) no longer plays in Germany, but he still draws attention to himself: the derby of arch-rivals FC Barcelona and Real Madrid went to the capital club with a score of 2-1 thanks to his goal. The sixth TOTW card should be especially tasty to Alaba and Upamecano OTW card holders: dynamic special cards will be given a boost in their values if the Defenders pass the pick.
England attack pack
In the match, the English Premier League professionals managed to stand out: winger Mohamed Salah (91), who played in Liverpool, gave a crazy performance with three goals and one assist in the 5-0 win over Manchester United. With Mason Mount (85) and Phil Foden (87), two other House of Lords players recommended themselves in midfield.
Storm’s most promising candidate comes from Watford FC: Joshua King (81) put up three sets against Everton. Giovanni Simeone (84) of Hellas Verona should stand by his side. The Argentine shot Lazio Roma with his own four-stroke in the style of a one-man army – a handy app for the TOTW Player of the Week position. If EA SPORTS accepts this, Simeone will be given a special FUT boost.
FIFA 22 FUT Candidates – TOTW 6
- Manuel Riemann (VfL Bochum) – 74 overall rating (GES)
- Lukasz Fabianski (West Ham United) – 82 GS
- David Alaba (Real Madrid) – 86 jas
- Dayot Upamecano (Bayern Munich) – 84 overall
- Mats Hummels (Borussia Dortmund) – 87 overall
- Sebastian Coates (Sporting Lisbon) – 83 GES
- Mason Mount (Chelsea FC) – 85 GES
- Ismael Bennacer (AC Milan) – 83 GES
- Phil Foden (Manchester City) – 87 GS
- Jack Grealish (Manchester City) – 84 GS
- Dusan Tadic (Ajax Amsterdam) – 84 GES
- Mohamed Salah (Liverpool) – 91 GES
- Thomas Partey (FC Arsenal) – 83 GES
- Giovanni Simeone (Hellas Verona) – 84 GES
- Joshua King (Watford FC) – 81 GES
- Kevin Volland (Monaco) – 83 GES
- Viton Berisha (Viking FK) – 70 gm
- Mehdi Tarimi (FC Porto) – 79 GES
- Ryan Bowman (Shrewsbury) – 64 GS
- Erik Expósito (Silesia Wrocław) – 67 GES
“Certified gamer. Problem solver. Internet enthusiast. Twitter scholar. Infuriatingly humble alcohol geek. Tv guru.”