The Free Mobile store currently offers four smartphones, priced at € 159. What is the best option based on your needs?
With the shock of smartphones, Univers Freebox offers you a comparison of smartphones sold at equivalent prices on the Free Mobile Store. This is to help you choose according to your expectations. Today we pit Samsung Galaxy A02s, Nokia 5.3, Xiaomi Redmi 9 and Huawei P40 Lite E Edition 700 against each other.
The four smartphones offer fairly close viewing diagonals, all at once with an IPS panel. However, Xiaomi Redmi 9 is the only one to offer the Full HD + definition. However, Huawei has more of its characteristic than a drop of water in the video or in the game.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 (6.53 inch, FHD +, IPS and Waterdrop notch)
- Huawei P40 Lite E Edition 700 (6.39 inch, HD +, IPS and punch)
- Nokia 5.3 (6.55-inch, HD +, IPS and teardrop notch)
- Samsung Galaxy A02s (6.5-inch, HD +, IPS and waterdrop notch)
Multimedia performance: Huawei
It is Huawei P40 Lite E 700 Edition that provides the fastest processor and most RAM, and thus promises more multimedia performance and more flexibility in multitasking.
- Huawei P40 Lite E 700 Edition (2.2 GHz octa-core Kirin 710F chipset, 4 GB RAM)
- Nokia 5.3 (2.0GHz Octa-core Snapdragon 665 chipset, 3GB RAM)
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 (Helio G80 chipset 2.0 GHz octa-core, 3 GB RAM)
- Samsung Galaxy A02s (1.8 GHz octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset and 3 GB RAM)
La photo: Huawei
Huawei is the only one to offer a 48MP main image sensor. The most interesting of the other three is the Xiaomi Redmi 9 with some possibilities in ultra-wide angle and macro photography.
- Huawei P40 Lite E 700 Edition (48/8/2 megapixel rear, 8 megapixel front)
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 (13/8/5/2 MP rear, 8 MP front)
- Nokia 5.3 (13/5/2/2 megapixel rear, 8 megapixel front)
- Samsung Galaxy A02s (13/2 / 2MP rear, 5MP front)
Autonomy: Xiaomi and Samsung
Both Xiaomi Redmi 9 and Samsung Galaxy A02s have a large battery with fast charging (but not much either). The other two offer simply less on either side.
- Xiaomi Redmi 9 (5020 mAh battery, 18 W charging)
- Samsung Galaxy A02s (5000 mAh battery, 15W charging)
- Huawei P40 Lite E 700 Edition (4000 mAh battery and 10W charging)
- Nokia 5.3 (4000 mAh battery, 10W charging)
Universe Freebox’s Choice:
The Xiaomi smartphone appears to be the most interesting solution out of the four with its more defined screen, large capacity battery, and decent charging power. It also promises versatility in photography and ample multimedia performance. Like its competitors, it outperforms 5G.
The Huawei model promises to be faster and better in image processing, but finds itself deprived of Google’s services, which is a real handicap. The Nokia model takes care of its Android system without overlay, for those who want the Android experience that Google wants. Samsung has its own big battery to work for.