1. Do you want to play on PC?
– Sea of thieves, Warzone, GTFO (FPS im Allg.).
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)?
– 1440 p.
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings?
– High settings.
- 30 . is enough for you FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144fps?
– 60 frames per second is quite enough.
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
number. Games only.
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, especially quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)
Water cooling and RGB lighting
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
Already 2 screens. Full HD and WQHD
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
As fast as possible
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (from the store or from Volunteers)?
Build it yourself.
I already have a graphics card. One rx 6700 xt
I put a computer together. Are these components suitable? – https://geizhals.de/?cat=WL-2370583
In the appendix: This is what a PC should look like. (So many fans) Appearance plays a big role ^^
Can you recommend me something better? Do I need anything else?
thank you In advance!
“Professional food nerd. Internet scholar. Typical bacon buff. Passionate creator.”