By Alexander C. Posted on Oct 12, 2021 at 5:59 PM
Hacking of the Hôtel de Ville returns for its seventh edition on October 28, 2021 at the Paris City Hall. Due to the health context, the organizers preferred to postpone the event to the fall. It is one of the most anticipated events of the year by the young French buds. Discover the program of round tables and working sessions.
Seventh Edition of Town Hall hack 2021 does not happen a day October 28, 2021 to me Paris. We obviously don’t particularly want to miss this big meeting of‘cooperation, one of the most important exhibitions of French entrepreneurship.
It was tentatively scheduled for June 30, 2021, the organizers (Paris municipalityAnd Paris and Co) Decided Reporter The event due to the health context associated with the epidemic COVID-19. See you this fall at the Hôtel de Ville in Paris to meet the participants. And take advantage of the best meeting conditions.
Originally started by Paris city And Paris and Co, Economic Development Agency and‘cooperation In the capital, this one-day extraordinary event will gather, Startups, large groups, elected officials, French and international investors, to create real business opportunities and define the innovations of tomorrow.
And even if you are a simple inquisitive visitor, the invitation to participate in this day of meetings and exchanges is open to you. Registration takes place online and allows you to take full advantage of the many activities that will punctuate a busy day!
So, fasten your seat belts and prepare for the following three sequences:
- the biggest StartUp MeetUp Around the world with more than 4,000 meetings scheduled, giving participants the opportunity to exchange a few minutes in order to start a dialogue, which they can then continue at their leisure in their work and networking spaces.
- a DemoSpace during which about twenty StartupsResearchers, artists and innovative companies let visitors discover innovations that will represent the future. Visual, experiential and sensory solutions impacting the creative industries, mobility, sustainable development and food sectors
- Round tables that will be useful to better understand the main trends in innovation
Seven workshops also interspersed today to allow Startups To understand the issues of the present and the future, as well as the main challenges ahead that Paris You will have to answer.
Program of workshops and round tables:
- 9h30-11h: “Innovate with Pôle Emploi for digital inclusion and adaptation to the professions of tomorrow”
- 9h45-10h30: What if the past came to aid a sustainable future: an example of technical retrograde
- 11 – 12 hours : “2030: What are the needs, what are the opportunities in the metropolis of Paris for start-ups and SMEs?”
- 11:30-12:30 “Is the future of our cities in tune with low technology?”
- 12:30 – 13:30: New cultural playgrounds: at the crossroads between the real and the virtual
- 14 to 15 hours: Keys to international development: Quebec is an example
- 15:30 – 16:30: “Challenges for a sustainable and inclusive city of tomorrow in Africa”
Program of sessions:
- 9h30-11h : innovation and major international sporting events
- 11:30 – 12:30 Public Procurement Challenges and Opportunities
- 14 to 15 hours : Ile-de-France Observatory for Business Data Maturity: Lessons from the 2021 Survey
All this so that, for one day, a prestigious placeCity hostel It becomes for one day the most important meeting place between the links of international French innovation.
“Certified gamer. Problem solver. Internet enthusiast. Twitter scholar. Infuriatingly humble alcohol geek. Tv guru.”