One of the advantages of iOS devices like the iPhone and iPad is that they generally work the same way. This means that the way things are configured on one device is the same as on the other. The only way the configuration can differ is if one device has a newer version of iOS installed over the other. Since using add-ons came with the release of iOS 15 and iPadOS 15, you’ll need to make sure your iPhone and iPad are updated to the latest firmware before you begin.
- First, open Settings on your iPhone or iPad
- Scroll down, locate Safari and tap on it.
- Tap Extensions , then tap More Extensions.
- From there, you will be redirected to the App Store to download the extensions to be used.
- Once you’ve downloaded the extensions you want, you’ll need to repeat the first three steps, except for clicking on More extensions.
- Finally, to activate the new extensions, simply tap on it and then activate it.
There are many options in the App Store that can be used to improve your browser and more are being added every so often. You can find things like password managers, other keyboards, and even coupon and cashback options when you pay for things using the browser. There is a reason why so many people use extensions, and Apple has finally made them available for mobile devices.