The cell phone falls into the bathtub and the teenager does not survive (17)

11.368

The cell phone falls into the bathtub and the teenager does not survive (17)

It appears that a 17-year-old girl in Poland was electrocuted because her cell phone fell into the tub in which she was bathing.

Libork – It appears that a young woman (17) was electrocuted in Poland She was killed because she did not want to go without her cell phone in the bathtub. The device fell into the water.

In Poland, a 17-year-old girl most likely died from an electric shock because a young man’s cell phone fell into a bathtub (pictorial). © 123rf.com/Dmitry Tkachuk

The tragic accident happened on Monday at the home of the family who lives in Lubork (Pomeranian province). Police received the emergency call around 1 am.

According to preliminary investigations, the 17-year-old had charged her mobile phone when it fell into the tub in which she was bathing.

“The cause of the death of the little girl was most likely an electric shock. A cell phone still connected to the socket fell into the bathtub,” the Polish news portal quoted her as saying.Polsat NewsMarta Szalkowska from the Lębork district police.

The exact circumstances of death must clarify an autopsy under the supervision of the prosecutor. An electrician’s opinion must also be obtained on the condition.

Because: the phone itself cannot lead to death, and the voltage is too low for that.

However, if the device is connected to a power cord or the wire is connected and the other end is in water, this may cause an electric shock. Krzysztof Łapsa from Poznan University of Technology.

See also  DC Heroes and Villains mobile game announced

Brooke Vargas

"Devoted gamer. Webaholic. Infuriatingly humble social media trailblazer. Lifelong internet expert."

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top