Microsoft ha Announced in the last few hours Windows 11, Reveals its updated design and key features. However, behind the very sleek interface and new features, it doesn’t seem to hide Technical requirements If elevated, we do not have to deal with a situation like “Windows Vista”, which indicates a problem on more than a few computers when it comes out.
What do you need to do to run the operating system? Basically 64 bit CPU / SoC / APU, 4GB RAM and 64GB space on SST or hard drive. Specifications There is more than what is needed for Windows 10, But at the same time they are very small compared to most modern systems. Here is the detail of how As indicated on this page:
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster, 64-bit compatible processor with 2 or more cores or chip (SoC) system
- RAM: 4 gigabytes (GB)
- Storage: 64 GB or more
- Computer firmware: UEFI, secure boot capability
- D.P.M.: Reliable Operating System Module (DPM) 2.0
- Video card: Compatible with DirectX 12 or later WDDM 2.0 driver
- Display: 720p larger than 9-inch diagonal, 8 bits per color channel
- Internet connection and Microsoft account: The Windows 11 Home Edition requires an Internet connection and a Microsoft account to complete device setup in the first application. Switching from Windows 11 Home in S mode to another mode requires an internet connection. All versions and updates of Windows 11 require Internet access to download and use certain features. Some operations require a Microsoft account.
Windows dies Say goodbye to supporting 32 bit hardware sites, 32-bit software will continue to operate. As you can read, Microsoft talks about DPM 2.0, but DPM 1.2 systems are also supported, so that need should not be a problem – it may be enough to implement the feature in the firmware or in most cases the update. To find out which version your computer supports TPM, write tpm.msc A window will open with the search and the information you are looking for.
According to Microsoft documentation, Windows 11 requires one 8th generation Intel Core CPU or higher, A Raison 2000 to AMD CPU That’s one Qualcomm Snapdragon 850 or better SoC. In a nutshell, early 2017 CPUs, such as the seventh generation cores or the Raison 1000, seem to have been left out, although this could change anything from here to the operating system release. If we turn our attention to devices SurfaceProducts that can be upgraded to Windows 11, here:
- Surface Book3
- Surface Book 2: 8th General Intel CPU models only (Core i5-8350U or Core i7-8650U, not Core i5-7300U)
- Surface Co2
- Surface laptop 4 13.5 “
- Surface laptop 4 15 “
- Surface Laptop 3 13,5 “
- Surface laptop 3 15 “
- Surface Laptop 2
- Surface Laptop Co
- Surface Pro 7+
- Surface Pro7
- Surface Pro6
- Surface Pro X
Still, you do not know if your computer meets certain specifications? Download Microsoft PC Health app from here, Software that tells you if your computer hardware and systems are adequate for the needs of the new operating system. If your computer is not ready for Windows 11, do not worry: Windows 10 will be supported until October 2025.
“Beer practitioner. Pop culture maven. Problem solver. Proud social media geek. Total coffee enthusiast. Hipster-friendly tv fan. Creator.”