Apple releases iOS 14.2 GM today to developer beta testers and general beta testers. It is worth noting that today’s new iOS 14.2 GM should come up with a solution for bugs.The new iOS update is now available. Update from iOS 14 BetaNotice that many users are now viewing.
iOS 14.2 GM is out now, and can be found in the Settings app. The release of this beta is particularly noteworthy Notice of missing update Many users have been watching for the past 24 hours.
This is not the first time such an error has occurred. In fact, something In 2018 something like this happened during the iOS 12 beta period. Basically, Apple is hardening the expiration of beta versions of iOS into Springboard. Once that date rolls in, the Springboard will automatically display a popup alert until the update is installed.
Elsewhere, it comes with iOS 14.2 Lock screen controls driver has now been updated With redesigned AirPlay 2 controls in the control center. One of the latest changes to iOS 14.2 is a Brand new Shazam transition It can be added to the control center.
To add new Shazam music recognition to Control Center, first make sure you are running the developer beta of iOS 14.2, which is coming out today. Then, open the Settings app, select “Control Center” and search for Shaja under the heading “More controls”. You can add shajam transition and rearrange as appropriate.
iOS 14.2 also has a variety of new wallpapers that we can view and download Full post here.
If you notice any changes to iOS 14.2 GM, or any of Apple’s other new betas today, please let us know in the comments below Twitter @ 9to5Mac.
iOS 14.2 includes the following upgrades for your iPhone:
- More than 100 new emojis featuring animals, food, faces, household items, musical instruments, gender emojis and more
- Eight new wallpapers in light and dark mode versions
- The magnifier can detect nearby people and report their distance using the lidar sensor included in the iPhone 12 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Support for iPhone 12 leather sleeve with MagSafe
- Optimal battery charging for airports to reduce the rate of battery aging by reducing the time your aircraft is fully charged
- Headphone audio status notifications to alert you when the audio level is damaging your ear
- The new AirPlay controls you to stream entertainment throughout your home
- Intercom support with HomePot and HomePot Mini using iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, AirPods and CarPlay
- Ability to connect homepage to Apple TV 4K for stereo, surround sound and Dolby Atmos audio
- Option to provide statistics on exposure notices to participating public health officials without identifying you
This release also fixes the following issues:
- Applications in the home screen dock can be erratic
- The camera viewfinder may appear black when started
- You may miss keyboard touch on the lock screen when attempting to enter the passcode
- Reminders may be the default in the past
- Photos do not show widget content
- The weather widget can show high temperatures in Celsius when set to Fahrenheit
- The next hour rain chart description in the weather may be incorrectly marked when the rain stops
- Voice memos recordings are interrupted by incoming calls
- The screen may turn black during Netflix video playback
- Apple will fail to send or receive cash when asked via Siri
- The Apple Watch app may close unexpectedly when opened
- Workout GPS routes or health data prevents some users from syncing between the Apple Watch and the iPhone
- Audio is labeled “not playing” ???? On the Carplay dashboard
- May prevent devices from charging wirelessly
- Exposure notifications are disabled when restoring the iPhone from the iCloud backup or transferring data to the new iPhone using the iPhone migration
FTC: We use revenue generating automated connections. Further.