Fire in an apartment with a computer – several injured |

Several people were injured in a fire that broke out in an apartment building in New Isenburg. A broken computer caught fire.

In Neu Isenburg (Offenbach) a house fire broke out on Friday evening. According to the fire department, a number of people were injured.

A fire department spokesman said the fire broke out in an apartment on the fourth floor. According to preliminary results, a broken computer caught fire. Residents of the skyscraper tried to put out the flames with several fire extinguishers themselves. However, the apartment doors were open so thick smoke spread to the stairwell.

Firefighters free people with limited mobility

Some residents managed to save themselves outside. The fire brigade freed many disabled people using a rotating ladder. Several people were injured by the smoke. One resident has been hospitalized, and the others can be treated on site.

Nothing is known about the amount of damage. According to the firefighters, the apartment where the fire broke out is no longer habitable.

Additional information

The end of more information

See also  Justice in Saint-Marguerite-de-Carrouges: They steal gadgets and computer screen from a nightclub in Mantilly

Frank Mccarthy

<p class="sign">"Certified gamer. Problem solver. Internet enthusiast. Twitter scholar. Infuriatingly humble alcohol geek. Tv guru."</p>

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top