Did you know that a Google dinosaur can fly? This trick will allow you to easily bypass the popular game
Google’s Dinosaur is one of the company’s most popular games. This nervous creature has been with us for years when we couldn’t use the Google browser due to lack of internet connection, but so far its ability to fly has not been discovered. Specifically, it is possible to hack a Google dinosaur to give it wings and thus achieve a record score.
As a Reddit user discovered, the classic game can be modified slightly so that the dinosaur grows with wings and can move in the sky, avoiding all obstacles that prevent us from reaching the maximum score of 99,999 points. If you want to see how you feel when you arrive with a T-Rex at the end of the game, then this trick is perfect for you. Let’s see how to do that.
How to put wings on a Google dinosaur so it can fly
We followed this user’s trick step-by-step to make sure what they claimed was true. According to our tests, it’s very easy to put wings on a Google dinosaur so you can watch the whole game unfold without the stress of getting close to cacti and other obstacles and not being able to dodge them.
By the way, if you want to put wings on the dinosaur to fly, it is better to do it through your computer. Here are the steps to follow:
- Open the dinosaur game. There are several ways to do this, we did it via chrome://dino/.
- Click the right mouse button and enter the “Check” section in the list of options that appears.
- In the window that appears on the right, click on the “Console” option that appears at the top.
- Enter the code Runner(). tRex.groundYPos = 10 In the text field, this is what will make the dinosaur “fly”, that is, it will appear at the top of the game.
- Now enter the Runner() code. setSpeed(10) to make it run faster.
- Now it’s time to put wings on the dinosaur. To do this, you must enter the code that you will see in the corresponding screenshot. In addition, you need to change the “Display”, “Top” and “Left” settings so that the wings are sitting directly on the back of the dinosaur on your screen. In our case, we just had to adjust the “Top” section to set it at 150px.
As you can see in the final image, the Google dinosaur has developed wings that allow it to move comfortably in the sky. With this easy trick, we covered three basic aspects: the position of the dinosaur, the speed at which it moved, and its appearance.
Thus, we were able to get to the end quickly, which will allow you to discover elements of the game that you were not able to discover and, above all, what it is like to reach the highest possible score. If you want to try something new with the classic Google play, you can do it in seconds with this trick.
Related Topics: Google
“Tv geek. Certified beer fanatic. Extreme zombie fan. Web aficionado. Food nerd. Coffee junkie.”