You want to use Snapchat on the computer. The solution ? Download Android Emulator on PC. Here’s how to do it step by step.
Uses Snapchat on his PC A little more complicated than changing its location on the snap map. However, the presence of Snap on PC Absolutely possible. There are three ways to do this. For example, you can run Snapchat directly in the browserHowever, this option is very limited. You can also use an app like Snapchat, a replacement computer The giant made it himself. However, here too, the features are limited, but it might work for you. But the best solution remains Android Emulator for Windows or Mac…which of its solutions would you choose? We have our little idea. Here are our tips for downloading Snapchat on your PC !
Snapchat directly on Google?
If you’ve ever tried to use Snapchat on a computer, you’ve likely come across a site Snap via Google. In fact, when you write Snapchat in a web browserWe fall on the official website. The site in question in particular offers us to download the application (yes, even on PC).
However, the site actually only allows you to do so Manage your account and not send snapsUse filters, etc. In short, it doesn’t matter to you too much. This is useful if you want to manage your account without going through the mobile application. you can Access your data, friends list or change your password.
Also, do not expect Download Snapchat on PC passing by 01. Grid Or else… that won’t work. In fact, APK file Associated with PC download sites will only work on mobile.
An alternative app to Snap on PC
This is probably the worst style because it is so incomplete. However, if you like it, this app can still be Replace the application on the computer. In fact, there is no app Snapchat is not available in the Microsoft Store Or at the Apple Store for MAC. So we must deal with the available means.
The respective computer application is called shoot the camera. It is the equivalent of a mobile application on a PC. Launched by Snapchat Inc. , but this alternative is not really what one might expect. she somewhat limited In fact.
On Snap Camera, you will be able to Enjoy all Snapchat filters and effects On a computer using a webcam. However, there are no other functions available in this PC application. Pity. yes you can’t Don’t send snaps to your friends via this system. Updating your story is also not possible.
See also: How to change your username on Snapchat?
Use an Android Emulator to Install Snapchat on PC
It’s about Best way to get snap on PC. In fact, using a file simulator It allows you to use the application, just like on a smartphone, but on a computer. However, you should be aware that you will have to download the respective software. For our part, we use Bluestacks for Snapchat. So we will explain to you how to connect snap account on Windows PC or MAC. Here is the step-by-step procedure:
- Go to .’s website Bluestacks Emulator.
- Download the latest version of the free software to your computer.
- Run the program and then connect your google account for your access play store account. The ideal option would be to use the email address you use on your mobile phone to download your apps.
- So go to the Google Play Store on the emulator and search for the Snapchat app in the search bar at the top right of the screen.
- Click the app in the emulator and install it on it Virtual phone created by android emulator.
- After that, go to the home screen of the emulator phone.
- Click on Snapchat icon on the home page And open the app on your computer.
- Once you have done that and it is good that you can access the hijacker on your PC.
- Now you just have to login to your snap account to access all Features like mobile, but on PC.
Note that other android emulators You have Snap on your computer. Among the best known emulators, here is our pick: Bluestacks, Nox App Player, Genymotion, MEmu, Phoenix OS, KOPLAYER.
I downloaded it Snapchat on PC ? So much the better! If you encounter any difficulties, feel free to leave us a comment so we can help you.
“Certified gamer. Problem solver. Internet enthusiast. Twitter scholar. Infuriatingly humble alcohol geek. Tv guru.”