Le Sserafim’s costumes and choreography spark new controversy!
K-pop giant Hybe unveiled the girl group’s mini album, Le Sserafim, on Monday. The six-member band, consisting of Miyawaki Sakura, Kim Chaeun, Huh Yongin, Kazuha, Kim Garam, and Hong Eunchae sang their title titled “”fearlessduring its first show.
However, the costumes and choreography shocked netizens who wrote:
- Still working hard even after all these allegations of sexual harassment? Ssexrafim is really blatant at this level.
- Full level of AKB
- So disgusting ㅋㅋ. HYBE only has men so they pushed all their sexual fantasies on their idols.
- HYBE made so much money, was it really necessary to introduce such a cliched concept? Girls are beautiful too
- It’s a very shocking statement but I think it’s true. Journalists say agencies intentionally send these types of photos of minors…
- You might have thought it was sexy enough to attract guys…but it’s not, it’s just cliched.
- It seemed that they were deliberately targeting the elderly with this concept.
- but why ? Isn’t that what Garam likes ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Seriously, who did this choreography? Why do they raise their legs like that?
On the other hand, this mini album depicts the story of the six members who “walk without fear without being influenced by other people,” according to the agency.
What do you think?
“Professional food nerd. Internet scholar. Typical bacon buff. Passionate creator.”