1. Please tell us about your current device:
Motherboard: Asus B550m TUF Gaming
Graphics Processing Unit: 3060ti
PSU: GX550 seasonal focus
RAM: HyperX Fury 3200 bzw. Crucial Ballistix 3600 (2 * 8 GB)
2. Describe your problem. The more accurately and better you describe your problem, the better we can help (additional images may be helpful, for example):
Since I built my computer in January it has kept crashing. Then the computer freezes completely, nothing reacts and no signal is sent from the graphics card to the monitor.
Then the mainboard DRAM LED lights up and only power off is possible.
I can hardly arouse this support, it occurs during gaming, while browsing, or in power saving mode. Since I initially thought it was RAM, I used the Windows memory scan tool many times. If I set 10 runs there and let them run overnight, I’ve always found my computer frozen / down in the morning. However, I can’t tell if it happened in or after the review process.
3. What steps have you taken / have already tried to fix the problem and what did they come about?
- Change the voltage and change MHz of RAM
- Updates and driver updates for all components
- CMOS reset
- Power settings have changed
- RAM changed
- Change the PSU settings in BIOS to “Typical Current Idle”
- Various RAM scans using Memtest or Windows’ special tool (without errors)
- The devices were disconnected and connected again
None of this can solve the problem.
Does anyone have any suggestions that could be the reason. I was hoping it would now work with the new RAM, but unfortunately now I don’t know what it might be.