Patora: Lost Haven The new plan of the Italians Storm game, Named for both remote made Announced For PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch and PC. It is a non-linear story action RPG with a sci-fi structure that mixes hack & slash dynamics with dual-stick shooter dynamics.
The page is already open Steam We can draw many interesting details of the story behind the game:
Avril is an ordinary 16-year-old girl, devastating at least one catastrophic earth until she destroys everything she had. Now the fate of her home planet weighs on her shoulders and she can only save it by making use of the new physical and mental powers given to her.
The choices made during her planetary journey will change the fate of the universe, and Avril will soon have to decide who to trust, discovering that the line between good and evil is thinner than it appears.
We study Key Features De Patora: Lost Haven:
- Be careful to find the right balance between the physical and mental life bar to face the challenges and puzzles you face on the way to body / mind D: If even one person runs out, you will be defeated!
- Defender or Warrior? Choose whether to use intelligence or brutal force in your interactions with different sections of each planet – decide how to shape your story when you reach your goals, but be careful, the consequences can be far more devastating than you think.
- Fast Multilevel Combat System Learn to Manipulate Physical and Mental Systems: Completing Binary Kinetics is the only way to pursue your opponents!
- Visualize your eyes on the graphics inspired by the science fiction of Visual Retro SCI-FI 1950 1950 – you will visit the planets with breathtaking settings and get a chance to interact with the most fascinating creatures of the universe!
- NON LINEAR RESPONSIVE NARRATIVE → Your choices will change the fate of the universe and the creatures that live in it. Can you bear the weight of your conscience? Discover all possible outcomes of the storyline created by the Writers Guild Award winner!
Here are some pictures of Patora:
Finally, let’s watch the announcement trailer:
“Beer practitioner. Pop culture maven. Problem solver. Proud social media geek. Total coffee enthusiast. Hipster-friendly tv fan. Creator.”