Since my old gaming PC will soon give up on stealth (starting in 2013), I’d like to buy a new one this year. Since it does not depend on money, it should be a high-end gaming PC as a silent version.
1. Do you want to play on PC?
- What exactly are games? Cyberpunk, Age of Empires 4, New AAA games
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? WQHD for now, 4K for the future
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? high settings
- 30 . is enough for you FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144fps? About 100fps is enough
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
Particularly quiet, overclocking isn’t necessary but it’s a nice feature, no RGB lighting (only if unavoidable), as future-proof as possible, upgrades (except for the graphics card in a few years) not planned at the moment
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please include a link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
1x Asus MG279 (ohne G-Sync) https://geizhals.de/asus-mg279q-90lm0103-b01170-a1215454.html
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
I can wait until mid-December.
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
Collect them by store like Mindfactory, Mad Gaming, etc.
The component manufacturer is usually unimportant to me, with the exception of the Intel CPU.
For all components, suggestions and tips are welcome, as something can still be saved or improved. A computer should be silent without water cooling. All components are from Mindfactory, so there are no 3070 TI or ASUS components, for example.
You have chosen the following components:
|Healer||Intel Core i7 12700K 12 (8 + 4) 3.60 GHz So.1700 WOF||AMD is out of the question|
|main board||Gigabyte Z690 AORUS MASTER S1700 / DDR5 / ATX Retail||ASUS MB can also be here.|
|casing||fractal design select 7 midi tower without power supply black/white||Here it can also be a similar dwelling as a silent variant. No windows should be built.|
|RAM||32GB Kingston FURY Beast DDR4-3200 DIMM CL16 Dual Kit||Another plant can also be used here. DDR5 is not yet available.|
|Graphics Card||8GB KFA2 GeForce RTX 3070 Single Click OC LHR GDDR6 DP / HDMI (Bulk Packing)||Better yet, the RTX 3070 TI, as the only one currently available.|
|SSD1||4000 GB Samsung SSD 870 QVO 2.5-inch (6.4 cm) SATA 6 Gb/s 3D-NAND QLC (MZ-77Q4T0BW)||Another plant can also be used here.|
|SSD2||4000 GB Samsung SSD 870 QVO 2.5-inch (6.4 cm) SATA 6 Gb/s 3D-NAND QLC (MZ-77Q4T0BW)||Another plant can also be used here.|
|SSD3||2000 GB Samsung PM9A1 M.2 PCIe 4.0 x4 3D-NAND TLC (MZVL22T0HBLB-00B00)||Another plant can also be used here.|
|sound card||Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus Hi-Res Gaming Soundkarte / DAC – RGB, PCIe||Another plant can also be used here.|
|network card||Desktop Intel Gigabit CT, RJ-45, PCIe 1.1 x1, Bulk (EXPI9301CTBLK)||Two NW cards are required. One must be able to 10GBIT.|
|cpu fan||Be calm! Dark rock slim||Another plant can also be used here.|
|Transducer||750 Watt Be quiet! Pure Power 11 FM Modular 80+ Gold||Another plant can also be used here.|
|Leader||LG BH16NS55 Blu-ray Brenner Intern SATA Retail Schwartz||Another plant can also be used here.|
|OS||Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64 Bit OEM / DSP (German) DVD||It must be PRO.|
|More fans||according to housing||The manufacturer does not matter.|
|Assembly and function test||The PC is assembled.|
Link to the shopping cart at MF.de:
Thank you in advance for your help!
“Tv geek. Certified beer fanatic. Extreme zombie fan. Web aficionado. Food nerd. Coffee junkie.”