In recent months, the games offered in the PS Plus subscription tend to leak online before their official announcement. But this time, the leak is coming straight from Sony.
Tennis in the spotlight
The official US PlayStation website has already sold Fuse in spite of the sameJust like the Japanese site. A chance to find out what the company has in store for us as of August 3rd. In the program there are three games:
- Plants vs Zombies: Neighborville Battle : a shooter released in 2019, which occupies the game world Plants vs. zombies. Electronic Arts allows you to face other players online and face hordes of plant enemies or zombies, the game allows you to embody one or another class.
Read also : PS Plus: Here are the games on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 in July 2021
- tennis world tour 2 : Tennis game that is presented here in its PlayStation 4 version and not in the full version which was released some time ago on PlayStation 5. Never mind, the game will still allow you to embody great champions and should delight tennis fans.
- Hunter Arena: Legends The battle royale game is available on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, but is only available to Sony for next-generation console owners. In other words, if you only have a PS4, you will have to sign out.
The 3 July games are still available
Until then, you can still get all three titles on offer in July.. To know:
on PlayStation 4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, de Treyarch / Activision (2018)
- WWE 2K Battlegrounds, de Saber Interactive / 2K Sports (2020)
on PlayStation 5
- A Plague Tale: Innocence, de Asobo Studio / Focus Home Interactive (2019)
You have until August 2nd to get your hands on these 3 games. As of August 3, he will take over the new selection.
“Tv geek. Certified beer fanatic. Extreme zombie fan. Web aficionado. Food nerd. Coffee junkie.”