The latest status of the influencer and YouTube Song Jia (Freezia), who took a break after an argument about forgerywas revealed.
On May 19, several photos of Song Jia (26) were posted on the Catholic House of Love and Peace’s page.
The Catholic House of Love and Peace said: “Jia comes once a month and works hard in the kitchen. She also participates in the delivery of meal boxes to Village Jjokbang. We hope that she will continue to spread her positive influence in the future.”
Song Jia participated in a meal box service for residents and homeless people in Jjokbang Village. Song wore an apron, hat, and mask. Park Ji-yeon, 37, the wife of comedian Lee Soo-geun, also joined the group. Park Ji Yeon shared on her social media: “I am happiest when I cook. I came here to share this happiness with good people.” Song Jia stated: “It was a happy time with my beautiful little sister.”
Share Song Jia in a The controversy over counterfeit items in january. She confessed to him with a handwritten letter and a video apology. All YouTube and Instagram posts are also set to private. At this time, Song Jia apologized: “Regarding the recent controversy over the use of counterfeit products, I agree that this is true and acknowledge that it was entirely my fault. It has damaged the value of many brands and disappointed the people who trust me. I am very sorry.”
continued: ” I feel pity when I think of myself in the past. » I apologize again.
Gia gained popularity when she appeared on Netflix’s “Single’s Inferno” in December of last year, but only a month later caused a stir due to the controversy.
Netizens who have been attacking YouTube for months, showed their support, writing:
- Courageous Freesia!!!!!!
- Freesia!!!! I will support you!
- Hope you come back to YouTube
- I don’t understand why she was so hated. I’ve never watched her on YouTube or any show she was watching and I’m not saying she did a good thing but I feel like she got hated a lot and hopefully this will be resolved
- It’s just pitiful… Freesia, brave
- If she comes back, I feel like everything will be written down, but…even the bullies, the school bullies and people who drive under the influence come back…
- very sad. I support Freezia!
- Freesia, brave. I think it would be really fun for her to share her daily life on YouTube
“Professional food nerd. Internet scholar. Typical bacon buff. Passionate creator.”