1. Do you want to play on PC?
- What exactly are games? Digital Fighting Simulator, Warthunder, MFS, RDR 2, Cyberpunk 2077
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? Full HD would suffice, and I wouldn’t say no to the better.
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? at the highest possible level
- 30 . is enough for you FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144fps? 60 frames per second
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please include a link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
Single monitor yet to be determined (currently HP 24es.
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
- No, old components are poorly performing
6. How much money do you want to spend?
around 1400 EUR
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
Within the next 2-3 weeks
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
Shop, but you can assemble it yourself with the help of colleagues
Hi everyone, since my 7 year old computer is getting too weak for current games I wanted to buy a new one. So far I’ve searched quite a bit about off-the-shelf PCs and found some online retailers (checkout box, alternative, …), but I’m having a hard time forming my own opinion about these retailers’ offerings, because I don’t really know much about white PC components. I hope some of you can help me and suggest a good configuration for my requirements.
Thanks for reading and help in advance.
“Tv geek. Certified beer fanatic. Extreme zombie fan. Web aficionado. Food nerd. Coffee junkie.”