It was launched in August 2019, PUBG Mobile Lite It is one of the popular battle royale game which has more than 100 million installs on Google Play Store and is available for download on iOS devices. The Google Play Store is one of the legitimate ways to install the Lite version of PUBG Mobile. Moreover, users can install the game by downloading its APK file as well.
Also, the game supports 12 languages including English, German, French, Russian, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Thai, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Indonesian, and Arabic.
- Where can I find the official PUBG lite app link?
You can find the official PUBG lite app link on the official PUBG lite website. Also, the APK file size is around 700-800MB.
- When was PUBG Mobile Lite launched?
PUBG Mobile Lite developed for low-cost devices was launched in August 2019.
- How can I download the PUBG Mobile Lite OBB file?
- Download PUBG Lite on your mobile via APK download link
- Now save the PUBG lite OBB file on your mobile phone
- Decompress the downloaded file and play it on your mobile phone
- Also, the OBB file will start playing PUBG Mobile Lite on your smartphone
- Now you can play PUBG Lite
- How can I install PUBG Lite on PC?
- Download PUBG Lite launcher from the official website to install PUBG Lite on your PC
- Now download PUBG Lite on your PC and create a new account
- Open the downloaded folder and click on the option “Install PUBG Lite Launcher”
- After the installation is complete, log in to your account and enjoy PUBG Lite on your PC
- Is PUBG PC Lite Free?
Yes, PUBG PC Lite can be used for free on PCs running Microsoft Windows 10/8/7 and XP OS.
- What is the update for the new version of PUBG Mobile Lite?
The latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite is 0.22.2. It supports at least Android 4.1.1, while the minimum system requirement for the device is 1 GB of RAM.
“Devoted gamer. Webaholic. Infuriatingly humble social media trailblazer. Lifelong internet expert.”