According to Samsung Galaxy S20 / S20 Ultra tests, the Galaxy S20 / S20 Ultra is hard to ignore for any smartphone user who is interested in photos. It comes with a camera that has no obvious weaknesses and scores well in all categories of photo and video testing. Without further ado, get a new Samsung Galaxy series for an excellent camera experience to record every moment!
And to better protect the photos taken by Samsung Galaxy, we suggest you sync photos from Samsung to PC for local backup and free up your storage space.
In this article, we are going to share five easy and safe ways to help you transfer photos from Samsung to PC.
1. Transfer photos from Samsung device to PC using a USB cable
Using a USB cable to transfer photos should be the easiest way for any Samsung phone user. Once you connect your Samsung to your computer, a window will appear allowing you to view the files in AutoPlay. Also, it is possible to view and drag photos from my computer with just a few clicks.
Here are the steps to import Samsung photos to PC using a USB cable:
- First, connect your Samsung phone to the computer through a USB cable.
- Then click on the name of your device in This PC / My Computer.
- Next, tap on the folder containing the photos and then view and select the photos you want to transfer from your Samsung phone.
- Finally, copy and paste the images into a folder created on your computer.
2. Transfer photos from Samsung device to PC with AnyDroid
AnyDroid is an Android file and data manager that allows you to transfer photos from Android to computer. Works on all Android devices (5.0 and above) including Samsung phone series, such as Galaxy S6/S7/S8/S9/S10/S20, and Samsung tablets. It also supports Windows and Mac OS. Here are some of the main features of AnyDroid:
- All Photos Supported: Allows you to preview all photos including hidden photos and even deleted photos before transferring.
- Move all or some of the pictures: Allows you to selectively transfer the entire picture library or some pictures you really need.
- Image quality guarantee: Keep photos in original size when transferring from Samsung to computer rather than compressing them.
- Support for all image formats: including PNG, JPG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, etc.
- Keep your personal information safe and clear: Transfer your photos via a USB cable to prevent data leakage.
- Launch AnyDroid > Connect your Samsung phone to the computer > Click Device Manager > Choose Photos category.
- Select the photos you want to transfer > click the Send to Computer button in the upper right corner to transfer them.
- After the transfer is completed, you can view the files on the computer.
3. Transfer Samsung photos to PC via bluetooth
Your Samsung device is definitely Bluetooth compatible, but this method also requires a computer with Bluetooth. Most laptops are compatible, but some desktops are not.
On your Samsung device, swipe down from the top of the screen to open the Quick Settings panel, then tap “Bluetooth” to turn it on if it’s not already on.
Follow these steps to send photos using Bluetooth:
- On your computer, go to Settings > Devices > Bluetooth.
- From the list of visible Bluetooth devices, select your Samsung and click “Pair”.
- After that, the digital access code appears on both devices. If they match, click “Yes” on your computer and press “OK” on your Samsung phone.
- Once connected, click “Send or receive files via Bluetooth”, then on “Receive files”.
- On a Samsung phone, use the Gallery app to select all the photos you want to transfer to your computer. Share it and select “Bluetooth” as the method, then select your Windows PC.
- Finally, click Finish when the file transfer request is displayed on the PC.
4. Transfer Samsung photos to PC via Google Drive
Google Drive is a file storage and sync service developed by Google. If you have a Google account, you can automatically upload your photos from Samsung to Google Drive. And when you need these Android photos anytime and anywhere, you can download photos from Samsung phone to PC. The files are stored in the cloud, so you don’t have to worry about storage. It is suitable for people who have a lot of photos on their Android phone. But know that storage is limited to 15 GB, and you have to pay for more.
Here’s how to download Samsung photos from Google Drive to your desktop:
- Open Google Drive on your Samsung and sign in to your Google account. Then upload all your Samsung photos to Google Drive. (If you need to backup all the data, you can use Google Drive to backup your Android data).
- When you need to download photos stored on Google Drive. You can then log into your Google account on your computer and download the uploaded photos to your desktop.
5. Transfer Samsung photos to PC using email
It is also possible to transfer images via e-mail. But this method is limited, you can only upload 5 photos by email. Heres how to do it:
- Go to your gallery and select 5 photos to upload.
- Then click “Send” and select “Gmail”.
- Next, enter the email address and click Submit.
- Finally, open your mailbox on your computer browser, go to Sent messages, select the conversation and then download the images to your computer.
We hope these five methods are right for you. Besides, AnyDroid can transfer photos from Samsung phone to PC, and it also supports to transfer many other file types like messages, music, ringtones, contacts, apps and more between them.Android devices.
Feel free to share this guide if it helped you to transfer photos from Samsung to PC.
“Certified gamer. Problem solver. Internet enthusiast. Twitter scholar. Infuriatingly humble alcohol geek. Tv guru.”