1. Do you want to play on PC?
- What exactly are games? everything is possible. Current favorites, in the future like Elden Ring or Starfield. I’d also like to try Star Citizen.
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)? WQHD
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings? High enough settings.
- 30 Is it enough for you? FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144fps? At least 60 frames per second
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
Sometimes I use FL Studio to compose music.
3. Do you have special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
The lights will be great, and the Bluetooth and WiFi reception will be great too.
I’d also need 2, like 3 TB of storage.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
I have here twice.
5. Do you still have an old computer, parts of which can be reused? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
You probably have to pay €2000 at the moment.
7. When do you want to buy the computer? ASAP or can you wait a few weeks/months?
This depends on the location. Since there is currently no improvement in sight, I would like to purchase it immediately. No point in waiting another 3 weeks – the thing has to come from here.
8. Do you want to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
Yes, assemble it yourself – but so far I’ve only taken apart the computers. I’m also not sure if a final PC couldn’t be nearly as expensive as a self-assembled one.
“Tv geek. Certified beer fanatic. Extreme zombie fan. Web aficionado. Food nerd. Coffee junkie.”