- What exactly are games?
Escape from Tarkov, Battlefield 2042, New World, Cyberpunk 2077
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) enough or should it be 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)?
I’m currently using my Dell Alienware AW2518H (1920 x 1080, 240Hz), but will be upgrading the main screen to WQHD in the near future
- Ultra/high/medium/low graphics settings?
high to ultra
- 30 FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144 fps?
2. Would you like to use your computer to edit photos/music/videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What software will you use?
3. Do you have any special requirements or wishes (overclocking, a particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
The computer should not be too high. The illumination of the RBG on the housing will not be bad.
Cooling the system should be the first priority.
4. How many screens do you want to use? Number, Model, Resolution, Refresh Rate (Hertz)? Do you support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)?
I am currently using two Dell monitors – Alienware AW2518H, 1920 x 1080, 240 Hz G-SYNC kompatibel
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
6. How much money do you want to spend?
No more than 3000 euros
7. When do you want to buy the computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks/months?
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by the store or by volunteers)?
That would be assembled
Two M.2 because I want to separate the operating system and other software from the games.
Would you like to install an NVIDIA graphics card – despite the high prices.
I am open to all suggestions for improvement.
Thank you very much for your help!
“Tv geek. Certified beer fanatic. Extreme zombie fan. Web aficionado. Food nerd. Coffee junkie.”