“In recent days, we have sent to the head of the municipal council and the heads of the council group a proposal to ban trade in trade and The spread of fascist and Nazi tools».
The new proposal of the political group will be discussed. “Civic Alliance of TrevisoThis proposal is placed in the context of the struggle against neo-fascism and neo-nazism that stimulates the recent proposal for a law on popular initiative “rules against propaganda and dissemination of messages praising fascism and nazism and the sale and production of things with fascist and nazi symbols”, also known as the “anti-fascist Stazzema law” of The name of the area that was the scene of the Nazi massacre in 1944. Hundreds of signatures were also collected for the proposal in Treviso. The leaders of the group agree with the proposal of the Treviso Municipal Council (which we report on the characters and causes in the full version). ”
The proposal sent by the civilian coalition
Banning the trade and dissemination of fascist and Nazi tools in the municipal area.
- It also spread in our lands for some time, and there is no indication that the presence in shops, markets and public institutions will diminish for things characterized by images of fascist and Nazi regimes.
- The presence of neo-fascist and neo-Nazi groups is also being reinforced (and growing), which also derives their conviction of impunity from the display and sale of the aforementioned things.
- The Constitution of the Italian Republic expressly forbids the reconfiguration of the dissolved fascist party
- Article 4 of Law 654/1952 “Skilpa Law” stipulates the crime of “apologizing for fascism”.
- The trade and dissemination of things that evoke the fascist and Nazi regimes have a propaganda function that could include the crime of “apologizing for fascism”
- The task of all institutions is to counter the propaganda of principles and methods and reactivate the outbreak
- A law on popular initiative “Rules against propaganda and disseminating messages praising Fascism and Nazism, and the sale and production of things bearing fascist and Nazi symbols,” was recently introduced, and was also signed by hundreds of Treviso, confirming the presence in our city. From the root of the anti-fascist sentiment
Treviso City Council:
- Expresses its opposition to the trade and dissemination of fascist and Nazi tools
- It undertakes to intervene within the scope of its powers, beginning with the regulatory authorities relating to fixed and itinerant trade and public institutions, to prohibit the sale and display of fascist and Nazi tools
- The city council is obligated to use all the tools at its disposal, especially with regard to overseeing compliance with regulatory provisions, to verify compliance with the aforementioned prohibitions.