This program will allow one or more artists to spend time in residence and exchange with experts, enabling them to visualize an artistic creation project using immersive and interactive technologies.
– To develop thinking in the use of virtual and mixed reality technologies as an artistic means;
– To bring out new original artistic proposals to explore their creative potential;
To support the rise of artists’ skills in this type of technology.
Topic 2021: Virtual Environment
Projects can focus on several topics such as:
- Experience in the virtual environment
- Virtual icons in an environment
- Illusion games between the real environment and the virtual environment
- Environmental issues in relation to our society
- Parallel, multifaceted, and complementary hybrid environments.
- Presence in a virtual environment, and a multi-user social presence.
This invitation is a preview of the Recto VRso 2022 festival theme: Real Environment / Virtual Environment.
The winning team or artist will benefit from a three-week reception in residence (2 weeks at Stereolux, 1 week at Laval Virtual Center) and a maximum total envelope of € 6,000 excluding taxes for accommodation expenses, equipment purchases and bonuses.
Application deadline: March 8, 2021
more information Here…
“Certified gamer. Problem solver. Internet enthusiast. Twitter scholar. Infuriatingly humble alcohol geek. Tv guru.”