Hello together. Last week I was dealing with devices again after years. You can then go from a hundred to a thousand and still can’t make the right decision. I look forward to your feedback.
1. Do you want to play with PC?
- What exactly are games? Latest AC parts, CoD, Battlefield. In the past I haven’t even bought some games due to the available hardware, like the CP2077. I am a lot heavier to shoot. Other than that, for example, Cities: Skylines with many origins.
- Which Precision? Is Full HD (1920×1080) or WQHD (2560×1440) sufficient or should 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160) be? WQHD
- Ultra / High / Medium / Low graphics settings? Super / high detail
- 30 FPS Or should it be 60 or even 144 fps? 90 fps +. Due to the future acquisition of WQHD display, 144 FPS +
2. Would you like to use computer to edit photos / music / videos or CAD? As a hobby or are you a professional? What programs will you use?
3. Do you have any special requirements or desires (overclocking, particularly quiet PC, RGB lighting, …)?
OC was not a problem in the past and it is not planned at this time. If necessary, I will change some of the adjustment screws with the RAM (timing, clock). Low volume is desirable. If there’s a hum from a fan in the background, I don’t mind. There is no need for colored lights. You want to take 20fps with you with RGB lighting.
4. How and how many screens do you want to use? Number, model, resolution, refresh rate (Hz)? Does it support FreeSync (AMD) or G-Sync (Nvidia)? (Please link to the manufacturer or compare prices!)
At the moment, I am using BenQ RL2455 (24 inch FHD) and Dell 24 inch FHD. In the coming weeks, the BenQ will be replaced with a 27-inch WQHD 144Hz display. I do not have a favorite yet. With current and planned graphics card he should be able to master FreeSync technology. The other screen will eventually disappear.
5. Do you still have an old computer, some of its components can still be used? (Please with links to specifications from the manufacturer or compare prices!)
- Processor (CPU): i5-2500
- Main Memory (RAM): 4x 2 GB DDR3 RAM
- Main board: ASUS P8H67-V
- Power Supply: Sharkoon SilentStorm CM 660 Watt
- Status: Determine fractal R5 (It will continue to be used)
- Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY Tri-X (It will continue to be used)
- SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB (System), Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB, WD Blue 1 TB (Spiele) (It will continue to be used)
- Hard disk: WD Blue 320 GB
- Drive: NEC DVD-RW
- Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 9 5900X (Already bought)
- CPU cooler: I focused on that Dynamic Celsius + S24 + fractal design AiO launched in. Instead of that The S36 is dynamic. I would then like to attach the coolant to the top of the case. Otherwise, he will come Be calm! Dark Rock 4 Pro in the question. Since I will not be using OC, 3 or 4 grades are not important to me. This would be a replacement for Dark Rock Deepcool AS500. The CB test reads well.
- Working memory (RAM): either Crucial Ballistix Schwarz DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR4-3200, CL16-18-18-36 or G.Skill Trident Z Neo DIMM Kit 32GB, DDR4-3200, CL16-18-18-38. Does 3600 RAM make sense? Doesn’t it make sense to invest more when setting the clock and timing?
- Motherboard: I swing between that GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MasterAnd Gigabyte B550 AORUS Pro V2.0 And ASUS ROG Strix B550-E Gaming. With Asus, I read more and more on the forum that people are not happy with the performance and drivers. How can the Aorus Master best VRM equipment be noted?
- Transducer: Be calm! Straight power 11 platinum 750 watts
- casing: Definition of fractal R5. So far I’ve been using standard propellers (1 x 140mm front and 1 x 140mm back). Be another one for the front Arctic P14 PWM To take, to possess.
- Graphics Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 FURY Tri-X, Should be replaced with the RX 6800 XT
- SDD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB (System), WD Blue 1 TB (Games). But I will be transferring the games to the M.2 SSD. But I haven’t picked one yet.
- HDD: Any dangerous data 2-4 TB
6. How much money do you want to spend?
With the S24 AiO, Crucial RAM, Aorus Master and power supply, I’m around € 720. If after that I end up with more than 1,000 euros based on your recommendations, that’s it. It costs what it costs.
7. When do you want to buy a computer? Immediately if possible or can you wait a few more weeks / months?
in the coming days.
8. Would you like to assemble the computer yourself or assemble it (by store or by volunteers)?
I assemble the computer myself
If I have any questions, they are available for related specific products.