Konichiwa! Publisher Kalypso Media and developer Gaming Minds Studios send a new DLC for the construction simulation “Railway Empire” on a journey. On May 7th, hypothetical train drivers expand their railroad empire through the “Japan DLC”. The adventure of building a railroad in the Land of the Rising Sun was a great desire of society, according to the manufacturer.
Railway Empire (full version for PS4) on Amazon
The ninth DLC for the Railroad Empire
In the new DLC, trains were running fast during the late 19th century in Japan. The industrial revolution is imminent. The Japanese people want a national railway network. And this desire will become reality after the successful Meiji restoration: people from the former feudal territories travel to the growing capitals. And the player? He ruthlessly laid trails between beautiful mountains and the Sea of Cherry Blossoms. Farsightedness, good planning, and smart strategy – of course. You will experience a mixture of commerce, railway management and industrial espionage, and thus a lot of variety in the gameplay. Previous DLC locations are Australia, Sweden, France, Germany, Great Britain, Canada, the United States, and Mexico. “Railroad Empire – Japan” is the ninth expansion of Railroad Simulation.
Railroad Empire: New Features
- Two new scenarios: “Sunshine” (1870-1890) and “Winding Paths” (1900-1920).
- Three new Japanese maps (Total, Central and South) available in Free Play and Sandbox modes.
- Eight historic locomotives such as the D51 Degoichi, Class 9600 Kyuroku, or Class 8620 Hachiroku.
- 28 new commercial items such as sake and rice and 35 new cities.
- The new ticketing feature can be played on all Empire Railroad cards: The new system provides options to interact with passengers – so you can satisfy both tourists and service travelers
- Eleven historical monuments in Japan (e.g. Osaka Castle, Bebo Inferno, and Itsukushima Shrine).
- New compositions, several Japanese-themed buildings, and revised character thumbnails.
Railroad Empire (full version for PC) on Amazon